COST - $5.95
The Feature Me Everyday Tote Bag Pattern is the perfect tote bag to show off that special feature fabric!
This tote bag pattern has both a pieced and non-pieced option for the outer panels, giving you lots of flexibility in
how you design YOUR Feature Me tote.
This tote pattern comes in two sizes - Coffee Date (small tote bag) and Shopaholic (large tote bag). Despite
the piecing, it's a relatively quick sew; you'll be out featuring your favourite feature fabric in no time!
This tote bag also includes a simple magnetic snap to keep the tote bag closed, a single shoulder strap, and a large
inner zippered pocket. This pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner sewer
The finished sizes of the Feature Me Everyday Tote are as follows:
COFFEE DATE -
Width - 11” (28cm)
Depth - 3” (7.6cm)
Height - 12” (31cm)
Width - 13” (33cm)
Depth - 3” (7.6cm)
Height - 14”(36cm)
- Outer fabric for piecing (i.e. quilting cotton) - up to 1/2yd (0.5m)
- Outer fabric for gusset, strap and piping (i.e. quilting cotton) - up to 1yd (0.9m)
- Fabric for lining and inner zipper pocket - up to 5/8yd (0.6m)
- By Annie’s Soft and Stable Foam Interfacing (or equivalent foam) OR Fusible Fleece (i.e. Pellon Thermolam 971F,
Vilene H640) - up to 40" x 20" (102cm x 51cm)
- Light-Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing (i.e. Pellon Shapeflex SF101, Legacy Shapeflex L-SF101) - up to 1 1/8yd
(1.05m) (based on a 40"/100cm width)
- Cotton cording - 3/32" size (2.5mm size)/size 00 (or the equivalent of premade piping) - up to 3 1/4yd (3m)
- Firm fusible stabilizer (i.e. Pellon’s Peltex #71F, Legacy #71F) - 1½” x 3” (4cm x 8cm)
- 1 magnetic snap – ¾” (18mm) size
- 2 rectangular rings - 1 1/2" (3.8cm) size
- 1 coordinating dress zipper - 8" (20cm) length
- Coordinating thread, scissors and general sewing supplies.
Inside View of the Feature Me Everyday Tote Bag Pattern
The Feature Me Everyday Tote Bag Pattern has a total of 29 pages. There is a one page cover, 8 pages of instructions and illustrations, one page of handbag photos, 17 pages of pattern pieces (to be taped together), and 2 pages of pattern pieces that can be used to print on large paper at your local print shop (if desired - this is not needed if you print and tape your pattern pieces together).