COST - $9.50
The "Sew Easy E-Reader Bag" is an easy to make E-Reader bag pattern that can also be used as a wristlet! This pattern was designed with the Kindle in mind but has instructions to convert to any E-Reader size. There is a top zipper that has easy instructions - no zipper foot is even needed! The flip-side of the bag is perfect for some embelishment if you like. Just add the optional strap and you also have a convenient wristlet.
Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 5.75" high
- 1/2 yard of Main fabric OR
- 1/4 yard Main fabric AND
- 1/4 yard Coordinating fabric
- 1/4 yard - "Inn Control" or similar product OR
- 1/4 yard Fleece/batting AND
- 1/4 yard Mid to heavy weight interfacing
- 2 zippers - 12" or longer
- Optional Wrist Strap:
- 3/4" D Ring and Small swivel hook
This PDF pattern has a total of 17 pages of which 2 pages are the pattern cover and back pattern cover, 2 pages have photos of bag options, 11 pages are clear instructions and photos, and 2 pages are pattern pieces.