COST - $12.00
"Pamela's Bag" is a great size purse pattern - perfect to carry with you everyday! There is a secure front pocket, an easily accessible back pocket, and lots of inside pockets to help you stay organized. A top zipper closure keeps everything secure and there are easy instructions for this zipper - no zipper foot even needed!
Dimensions: 10.5" H x 10" W x 2.5" D
- 3/4 yard Main fabric (Exterior purse body, interior pockets, and handle)
- 3/4 yard - Coordinating fabric (Front purse body, back pocket, and interior lining)
- 1/2 yard - Fleece/Batting - 45" wide
- 2/3 yard - Heavyweight interfacing at 21"W (like Pellon #65 or #910)
- 1/8 yard - Ultra Heavyweight interfacing (ex. Craf-Tex, Timtex, or Peltex)
- 1/4 yard - 1/2" elastic
- (2) zippers at 18" minimum length)
- (2) 1" D Rings
- (1) 1" Slider
- 4 Purse feet
- Optional - 1/8 yard Fusible fleece (Handle)
- Optional - Embellishments
This PDF pattern has a total of 31 pages of which 2 pages are the front and back pattern cover, 22 pages are of instructions and photos, 1 page is an explanation on how to assemble your pattern pieces, and 5 pages are of pattern pieces.