COST - $8.00
The 'Got Pockets?' is by Fletcher Ross Designs (Pat-E-Patterns) and has lots of organizational pockets, both inside and out. This bag has complete instructions and color photos and the finished size is 9 1/2 inches tall x 10 inches wide x 4 1/2 inches deep with 11 inch straps.
- Fabric A - (Body of bag) - 5/8 yd of 45 inch wide fabric
- Fabric B (pockets) - 5/8 yd
- Fabric C (lining) - 1/2 yd
- 1 2/3 yd of 22 inch wide medium weight fusible interfacing
- 30 inches x 22 inches of inner lining - Timtex (or 30 inches x 22 inches batting and 30 inches x 45 inches Crinoline)
- 7 inch zipper or match lining Fabric C
- 14 inch zipper to match outside pocket Fabric B
There are 6 total pages which include 1 page of the front and back pattern cover and 5 pages of instructions and color photos.