COST - $5.50
The Frame Clutch Pattern makes a great beginner sewing project and includes detailed instructions and many clear color pictures to help you step by step. The bag you make can be given as a gift or can be made and sold! This pattern uses a 5" frame and measurements are 6" at it's widest with a height of 4" and a gusset of 1 1/4".
- 1 Fat Quarter of 1/4 yard medium weight fabric for the exterior
- 1 Fat Quarter or 1/4 yard medium weight fabric for the lining in contrasting coor
- 1 Fat Quarter of 1/4 yard fusible fleece
- 1 Fat Quarter or 1/4 yard fusible featherweight interfacing
- (1) 5" metal clutch frame
- Guttermann HT2 glue
This PDF pattern has a total of 4 pages of which 3 pages are detailed instructions, illustrations, and photos, and there is 1 page with a pattern piece.