COST - $7.99
The Tie Pocket Pouch pattern is designed by Amy Barickman and is made from a man's tie! This pouch is perfect for a cellphone, camera, IPod, credit cards, etc. and closes with a grommet and elastic closure. This pouch comes in 2 sizes with the large 6 1/2" x 5" wide and the small 5 1/2" x 4" wide.
- MADE WITH MAN'S TIE: One recycled man's tie, preferably very wide
- FABRIC VERSION: 1/3 yd of 44" wide fabric for exterior
- 1/3 yd of 44" wide fabric for lining
- Grommet closure: One 1" inner diameter grommet (available from PursePatterns.com)
- One 12" long piece of 1" elastic
- For snap closure: One sew-in magnetic snap
- One 6" square piece of Stitch'NShape interfacing
The Tie Pocket Pouch Pattern (IJ881) in PDF format has a total of 13 pages, 4 pages of instructions, and 8 pages of pattern pieces.