COST - $9.99
The Quick Clothesline Carry-Alls pattern in PDF format by Jerilynn Lijewski of Indygo Junction has instructions for covering clothesline with fabric and making a handbag! New construction methods make this process faster and there are also instructions included for a zippered, double inside pocket and handle variations. Finished size is approximately 10" W x 11" H x 8" D.
You will need:
- 2 to 3 yards of assorted fabrics that will be cut or torn into 2" strips
- 1/2 to 1 yard of fabric for lining and interior pocket
- 3/4 yard heavyweight fusible interfacing
- Cotton covered clothesline, 3/16" wide, 125 to 150 feet
- Large spool of thread
- Zipper for interior pocket, at least 6" long
- Zipper foot, open toe foot or zigzag foot
- 90/14 and/or 100/16 Jeans machine need or machine topstitch needle
- Optional: Purchased handles
- Optional: Edge stitch foot
The Quick Clothesline Carry-Alls PDF pattern has a total of 7 pages with 1 page consisting of a photo and 6 pages of instructions and black & white photos.