COST - $9.00
Easy to make purse pattern with a convenient shoulder strap, magnetic snap fastener, an inner pocket and 2 large front pockets. This bag is just the right size to carry everyday in comfort and keep you organized! Finished size is approximately 10” wide x 12” high x 1 ½” deep.
There is a bonus included on page 36 - 48 that has a condensed version of the instructions and illlustrations that is easy to print and uses very little ink!
Materials Needed: (Based on a 44”/45” width fabric; non-directional)
- Fabric A – 2/3 yard
- Fabric B – 1/2 yard
- Iron-on interfacing (Pellon 987F) – ½ yard
- 1 piece of interfacing 3/4” wide x 31” long (or length of handle minus 2 inches if you customize it)
- 14” of hanging trim that hangs down no further than 1”.
- 1 magnetic snap
Piping (Wright’s Bias Tape Maxi Piping) – 2 pieces each 14” long. One piece will decorate the top of your bag and the other will be placed on the top of your outer pocket. If you wish to make your own piping there are instructions at http://hennypennypatterns.com/make_piping.html
The Two Pocket Tote Pattern consists of the following: Total pages - 53
- Instructions - Page 1 - 35
- Condensed Instructions - Page 36 - 48
- Pattern Pieces - Page 49 - 53
Additionally, there are 25 Illlustrations and 16 Photos.