COST - FREE
The E-Reader cover pattern fits the Kindle, the Sony E-Reader, the Nook, and the Kobo. This cover pattern is very easy to make and comes with instructions to make a matching drawstring bag that fits the charger for your E-Reader – perfect to carry if you are traveling! Finished size of the E-Reader cover is approximately 6 ½” wide x 8 ½” high and the drawstring bag measures approximately 6 ¾” wide x 6 ¾” high.
Pattern Pieces are included for the main body of the E-Reader Cover and the flap.
Materials Needed: (For both the E-Reader and the drawstring bag holder for the charger)
Iron-on Interfacing – Piece measuring 10”H x 20”W OR 15 ½”W x 14”H (Pellon 987F)
- 1 Fat Quarter for both the cover and the drawstring bag (non-directional fabric) – Main outside fabric
- 1 Fat Quarter for both the cover and the drawstring bag (non-directional fabric) – Lining of cover and bag
- ½ yard if your fabric is directional for outside of cover and outside of drawstring bag
- ½ yard if your fabric is directional for lining of cover and lining of drawstring bag
- 26” of ribbon no wider than 1” (for drawstring bag)
- Safety pin
- Fray Check©
- Decorative button
- 1” square of hook & loop tape (Velcro)
This free E-Reader Cover Pattern and matching drawstring bag has a total of 12 pages, 20 illustrations, and 2 pattern pieces.