COST - $9.95
The Snazzy Slouch is not only fabulous to just grab & throw over your shoulder and go BUT it is super organized and roomy too! Complete with 4 external slip pockets, deep enough so the contents are safe and perfect for your phone, keys and other bits & pieces you might need to grab in a hurry. The main compartment is zippered so everything inside is secure PLUS there is an internal zipper divider pocket and 4 extra internal slip pockets so you too can keep your bag super organized! PLUS the Snazzy Slouch has an adjustable strap so you can make it the length that suits YOU!
Finished bag size = Approx. 30cm (12") X 23cm (9") X 12.5cm ( 5") The pattern for the Snazzy Slouch has 40 pages of instructions which include 80 step by step colour photos. There are 6 photos of the finished bag and 3 pattern pieces are included. There are printing instructions and test squares to check the scale. Pattern pieces are included and cutting measurements are given for the remaining pattern pieces. Also 7 pages of text only instructions are included to make printing even easier! Measurments are now given in metric and imperial.
• Your sewing machine and additional zipper foot
• Scissors & Rotary Cutter and mat (optional)
• Fading marker or chalk
• Pins & hand sewing needle
• Seam/stitch ripper
• Tape measure
• Hammer & rivet setting tools (optional)
Fabric & Hardware : This bag makes up nicely in a range of fabrics including quilting cottons, home dec fabrics, faux leather and various fabric and stabiliser combinations. The pattern includes suggestions for fabric and stabiliser choices to help you however if you wish to make the bag shown above, simply follow the instructions given using quilting cottons and micro suede.
You will need:
• Exterior Fabric: 90 cm (1 Yard) of 112cm (40") wide fabric. If using contrast allow 25cm (¼Yard).
• Lining Fabric: 110 cm (1¼ Yard) of 112cm (40") wide fabric.
• Fusible Interfacing: Light weight - 50cm (½ Yard)
• Fusible Fleece. Light weight - I used Vilene H 630 -50cm (½ Yard)
• Matching Thread. (I use Gutermann Polyester)
• 1 piece 11.5cm X 27.3cm (4½" x 10¾") of peltex or similar firm stabilizer for base.
• 1 X 48cm (19") zipper. (Cut down to size required during construction)
• 1 X 25cm (10") zipper to match lining
• 1X Zipper Pull (Optional)
• 6 X 8mm (5/16") rivets (Optional)
• 58.5cm (23") of 12mm (½") wide boning (Optional)
• 1 X 3.8cm (1½") Rectangular Metal Slider for the strap
• 2 X 3.8cm (1½") Rectangular Rings.