COST - $9.00
The Exchange Bag Pattern is a vintage inspired design from the 1940's. There is a shaped pocket on the front and the back and a tab flap fastener. This PDF pattern can be made from 3 contrasting fabrics to add interest and color to your design!
The finished size of this bag are height 9” (23cm), width 14” (36cm) and base 4” (10cm).
- ½ yard (50cm) of fabric 2
- 12” (30cm) of fabric 3
- ½ yard (50cm) of fusible interfacing
- ½ yard (50cm) of quilted calico or sew-in interfacing
- ¾ yard (70cm) of lining fabric
- 1 magnetic snap set
- 2 buttons (approx 1” diameter) and 1 big button (approx 1¾”)
This PDF pattern has 10 pages – 6 pages including photographs, detailed instructions and illustrations, plus 4 pages of full sized pattern templates which you must print on letter (8 1/2" x 11") paper and cut out. All templates are actual size. The strap pattern template is in two parts and you will have to tape these together.